mailscanner with clamav an spamassasin howto

Bj[ISO-8859-1] ørn-Sverre Nøttum bsnottum at HKSKOLE.NO
Thu Aug 18 20:12:54 IST 2005

Hello!

I am running a mailgateway with sendmail. After getting sendmail to work
properly I installed clamav and spamassasin. On top of this I installed
mailscanner. By pure luck (I think) I got the mailscanner to work properly
with both sendmail and clamav, but it did not work that easily with
spamasassin.

I have told mailscanner to use spamassin in the comfiguration file, but
the mails are clearly not scanned for spam.

Does anyone know of a howto for sendmail/ clamav/ spamassasin/
mailscanner, or  can anyone tell me what I should to to make spamassasin
work with mailscanner?

Thnaks a lot!

Bjorn