mailscanner with clamav an spamassasin howto

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Thu Aug 18 20:37:22 IST 2005

There is a lot of useful information in the Wiki :)

A little more information would be helpful:

	What Operating System are you using?
	How did you install SpamAssassin, i.e. CPAN, tarball, rpm?
	What versions of MailScanner, and Spam Assassin are you installing?
	Do you logs show any errors?
	What does the output of the following command return:

		spamassassin -D -p <path_to_Spam.assassin.prefs.conf> --lint

On a Linux system <path_to_Spam.assassin.prefs.conf> typically =

	/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com