Phishing Trouble

Scott Silva ssilva at SGVWATER.COM
Thu Aug 18 16:55:42 IST 2005

Julian Field spake the following on 8/18/2005 2:11 AM:
> I would suspect you are going through 2 MailScanner servers.
> I need to add a bit more intelligence so that it notices it has
> already been tagged once and doesn't tag it a second time.

A feature like that would be great! I run 2 servers in different domains
 that backup MX for each other. But this can play hell with rbl lookups.
If MailScanner could have some kind of header with the system name, and
another system could be looking for that header?
I was going to add some spamassassin rules to look for the headers added
by the other MX and bump the score. That is when I can find the time!

--

| MailScanner; The best |___________ \N1____====== )-+
| protection on the net!|                   ~~~|/~~  |