SV: allowiframetag=yes

Jan Agermose ja at CONVIATOR.COM
Thu Aug 11 12:44:04 IST 2005

Fra: MailScanner mailing list [mailto:MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK] På
vegne af Jan Agermose
Sendt: 11. august 2005 12:52
Til: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Emne: allowiframetag=yes

Hi

Im trying to get MSGateway to accept iframe mails but I cannot figure
 where to set this directly in the conf-files or is it in the LDAP setup?
Setting this using the webinterface does not work.

OK – its part of the settings that are in LDAP – but as I
know nothing about modifying LDAP data I’m sort of lost J Does
anyone know the commandline to change the “allowiframetag” in
LDAP?

Regards

Jan

Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)