which RulesDuJour do you subscribe to?

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at fsl.com
Wed Aug 10 18:23:21 IST 2005

We've written a wrapper for Rules_Du_Jour that's available on our website

http://www.fsl/support

There is an installation script (Linux only) for the files and a cron job
that updates the rules and the rules_du_jour script (if there is a newer one
available)

We try to update the rules monthly but I can't guarantee that they are
completely accurate. I can say that we've had very good results using the
SARE rule sets included in this package.

If anyone has any suggestions or corrections for the rules I'll be happy to
take them and update the files as appropriate.

Steve

Stephen Swaney
Fort Systems Ltd.
stephen.swaney at fsl.com