New versions of F-Prot Antivirus for UNIX (fwd)

Michael H. Martel martelm at QUARK.VSC.EDU
Wed Aug 10 18:13:33 IST 2005

I just got this from F-Prot.  Do the new changes in 4.6 (read the release
notes) require any changes to the wrapper in MailScanner ?

I'll be applying 4.6 to my test MailScanner shortly.

Thanks!

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: August 10, 2005 3:32:39 PM +0000
From: F-Prot Antivirus Alert Service <support at f-prot.com>
To: Michael H Martel <martelm at quark.vsc.edu>
Subject: New versions of F-Prot Antivirus for UNIX

Note: This message is only sent to the subscribers
of the F-Prot Antivirus Alert Service. To modify
your subscription, please click here:
http://alerts.f-prot.com/cgi-bin/mf?lang=en&e=martelm@quark.vsc.edu
--

FRISK Software has released versions 4.6.0 of all F-Prot
Antivirus for UNIX products.

More information on these releases can be found on our
website:

http://www.f-prot.com/news/gen_news/050808_release_unix_all.html

We recommend that users of F-Prot Antivirus for Linux x86,
for BSD x86, for Solaris x86, for Solaris SPARC, for AIX on
IBM pSeries and for Linux on IBM zSeries update their
programs to these newest versions as soon as possible.

Please visit our update center to update your program now:

For information on the most current versions of F-Prot
Antivirus products and the latest virus signature files,
visit our current versions page:

http://www.f-prot.com/currentversions.html

--
F-Prot Antivirus Alert Service