No Virus-Scanning if..

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Wed Aug 3 13:20:27 IST 2005

Marcel Blenkers wrote:

>Hi Julian,
>
>first thanks for the fast reply
>

>>There is now a "Scan Messages" configuration option which
>>enables/disables *all* scanning and processing of mail. If any of the
>>sender+recipients of the message want scanning, then it is scanned for
>>everyone. This may well be a simpler solution to what you are trying to
>>achieve.
>>

>so..let me check if i got it right:
>
>Two recipients: User A and User B
>
>User A does not want his Mails to be scanned, due to paranoia reasons.
>User B does his mails to be scanned.
>
>So..even if User A does his Mails not to be scanned, his mails will got
>scanned? :(
>
>But in the past everything worked as wished before :((
>User A received his Mails unscanned and User B scanned.

Marcel,

I think you need to tell your MTA to split messages for multiple
recipients into separate messages to achieve what you want.  That way MS
will only see one recipient per message and do the right thing.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste