SophosSAVI Problems with MailScanner 4.38.10

Aaron Moore amoore at DEKALBMEMORIAL.COM
Thu Apr 28 21:19:13 IST 2005

I upgraded Sophos from version 3.92 to 3.93 earlier today.  I've been
getting error 538 messages when MailScanner tries to scan the messages.
I've verified that SAVI is working okay by using the test scan.pl script
to scan some files.

It has to be something with what mailscanner is scanning.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm running MailScanner 4.38.10, with SAVI-Perl 0.30, and Sophos Linux
(libc6 glibc 2.2+) version 3.93.

Thanks.