[Fwd: SpamAssassin 3.0.3 Released]

David Lee t.d.lee at DURHAM.AC.UK
Fri Apr 29 16:01:04 IST 2005

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005, Julian Field wrote:

> I'm running it in production now. No problems whatsoever, as long as you
> have Digest::SHA1 installed, which my ClamAV-SA package installs for you
> anyway. I'll get ClamAV-SA updated next.
> Watch the output of the "perl Makefile.PL" command.

We, too, have been running it in production since about 10:00 UK time
(that's 5+ hours) on machines that handle 60K msgs per day.  Nothing
eventful (so far...).

It seems to have better (higher) BAYES_95 and BAYES_99.  (The previous
version (3.0.2) had these surprisingly low, and so we had applied our own
higher overrride values, which I should now (3.0.3) be able to remove.)

Hope that helps.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :