W32/MiMail.A

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Fri Apr 29 16:24:43 IST 2005

 Is anyone else seeing this slip thru?  The symantec stuff running on
our exchange servers is picking it up but it slipping thru my current
MailScanner and ClamAV configured email router.  Symantec is saying that
it found W32.Mimail.a at mm in Unknown0000000.data within message.html.
Yesterday I added that to the banned filename types but it still came
thru so I'm wondering if it's another funky mime/header issue.

I'm running ClamAV .83 and Mailscanner 4.40.11 on Solaris 8.  The clamav
defs are up to date.  I'm going to try to quarantine one to get a look
at it.

-=Bobby