maillog logging level

Billy A. Pumphrey bpumphrey at WOODMACLAW.COM
Thu Apr 28 18:29:16 IST 2005

---
NOTE: I am trying to cut some of the message because it is being
rejected looking like a script or something.
---

Ok :)
That worked, as in I sent a message to me from the sendmail successfully
to my email address.
Now how do I test to see if it can/will receive email?

Billy Pumphrey
IT Manager
Wooden & McLaughlin