maillog logging level

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Apr 28 18:04:44 IST 2005

I'm not sure the -v will actually help you, but the main things are
1) Put a blank line after the headers, before the body of the message
2) End the message by putting a dot '.' on its own on a line.
3) Make sure you put proper email address in the From and To as you are
using -t so it gets the envelope addresses from the headers.

So your message should look like