rbl

Thu Apr 28 10:51:40 IST 2005

Hi

Thats alot of RBL's for MailScanner to blacklist against, no wonder you
are seeing FPs, I normally suggest these at the SA level.

In order to 'whitelist' then set the Spam List option to a rule file and
make sure the ip-address has a no value.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.