Reliable RBL,SBL Lists

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Wed Apr 27 20:34:10 IST 2005

I do, at the MTA level. On all my clients' servers. I specifically add
whitelist entries for the few users who happen to have wanadoo.* accounts
and can't/won't switch; most others are sensible enough to use legitimate
gmail/hotmail/yahoo accounts anyways, since they have so much trouble
sending e-mail to anyone else other than fellow wanadoo users.

Since the rejection message shows a web page explaining the reason, most
people understand.