Whitelists + blacklists

Wayne wayne at NIGHTSOL.NET
Wed Apr 27 14:10:51 IST 2005

On 27/04/2005 13:53, "Martin Hepworth" <martinh at SOLID-STATE-LOGIC.COM>
wrote:

> Rule files need to end in .rule or .rules. Change the name and it should
> work fine.

Tried filenames:
/etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist/default
/etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist/default.rule
/etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist/default.rules
Restarted mailscanner between changes, and the file had contents of
To:             wayne at nightsol.net     yes

In /etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist/ I have a file called
nightsol.net for my whitelist 'from' rules.

There must be some way to whitelist as a 'To' rule while using the whitelist
/ blacklist per domain feature....
Anywhere else I can put a 'To' rule?

Thanks,
 Wayne