Whitelists + blacklists

Wayne wayne at NIGHTSOL.NET
Wed Apr 27 14:18:32 IST 2005

On 27/04/2005 14:04, "Dhawal Doshy" <dhawal at NETMAGICSOLUTIONS.COM> wrote:

> Read CustomConfig.pm for more details..

Hi Dhawal,

Yeah that's where I saw the info on using a file called default.
In the file /etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist/nightsol.net
I have
wayne at nightsol.net
In the file /etc/MailScanner/spam.bydomain/whitelist/default
I have
wayne at nightsol.net

But this is only whitelisting mail in *from* wayne at nightsol.net
I want to whitelist all mail *to* wayne at nightsol.net

Before I enabled the whitelist / blacklist per domain from CustomConfig.pm
In MailScanner.conf I could set rules so that all mail *to* an address was
whitelisted.
I want to be able to do that now again for my account..

Thanks,
 Wayne