Mailscanner + Fedora 3 x86_64 + sendmail (Solved)

Kyle Krieg kyle at MLUG.MISSOURI.EDU
Tue Apr 26 02:20:59 IST 2005

Ok, the saga continues!  I'm going to get this to work! :)

I've tried to install the BETA version 4.41.1-2 on x86_64 Fedora 3
system.  Thinking everything with the install has been put behind me, but
I've got more issues with Fedora3 and the install.

Attached is the error log for perl-Archive-Zip-1.14-1, since it errors
out with the following errors :

Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/testex.t                15   15 100.00%  1-15
Failed 1/5 test scripts, 80.00% okay. 15/163 subtests failed, 90.80%
okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255

RPM build errors:

Missing file
/usr/src/redhat/RPMS/noarch/perl-Archive-Zip-1.14-1.noarch.rpm.
Maybe it did not build correctly?

When I try and to start MailScanner, I get the following :

[root at skywalker init.d]# ./MailScanner start
Starting MailScanner daemons:
         incoming sendmail: [  OK  ]         outgoing sendmail: [  OK
]         MailScanner:       Can't locate Archive/Zip.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/lib/MailScanner
/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.2/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.4
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.2
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .
/usr/lib/MailScanner/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/MailScanner/5.8.5 /usr/lib/MailScanner/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/MailScanner/5.8.4 /usr/lib/MailScanner/5.8.3
/usr/lib/MailScanner/5.8.2 /usr/lib/MailScanner/5.8.1
/usr/lib/MailScanner/5.8.0 /usr/lib/MailScanner) at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 47.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 47.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 74.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/MailScanner line 74.
[  OK  ]

I've tried to find perl-Archive-Zip-1.14.-1.noarch.rpm from the net, and
I did find it on freshrpms.net.  I tried to install it and it gave me an
error about not having MODULE_COMPAT_5.8.6 installed.  So I remembered I
could install perl modules by the command line by cpan.

I installed Archive::Zip via cpan and MailScanner started like
clockwork!  Presto!

I'm doing some tests as we speak, but all is good so far.  I've only sent
a hand full of messages so far with MailScanner, so my config might be a
little weird, but it is sending messages.  So if your running x86_64 on a
Fedora 3 core system with everything installed and all your yum updates
are good, you might have an issue installing Archive-Zip, but you can
install it with cpan and everything seems to be fine after this.

Anyone else experiencing this??

Kyle

Kyle Krieg wrote:
      I just got back from on the road and tried uninstalling
      perl-Compress-Zlib again and ran the new install.sh script
      with the same
      errors.  The link below has zlib-1.2.2.2-1 for an rpm.  I
      have
      zlib-1.2.1.2-1 on my FC3 machine.

      I'm a little confused with this.  Is perl-Compress-Zlib and
      zlib-1.2.2.2-1 the same and I can upgrade to zlib-1.2.2.2-1
      to solve my
      problems with installing per-Compress-Zlib?

      Attached is the install.sh log and what errored out...

      Peter Russell wrote:

            Raymon Dijkxhoorn have provided alternate zlib
            that work fine on FC3 and
            RHEL4 (i pasted some of his post in below) -
            these were required to
            compile clamav (which i guess we were all doing
            before installing MS and
            therefore didnt have this problem)

            Is there any reason you would use FC3 over CentOS
            4 for a mailscanner
            machine?

            http://mailscanner.prolocation.net/

            Or the direct links:

            http://mailscanner.prolocation.net/zlib/zlib-1.2.2.2-1.i386.rpm
            http://mailscanner.prolocation.net/zlib/zlib-devel-1.2.2.2-1.i386.rpm

            Julian Field wrote:

                  It is probably having trouble with
                  Compress-Zlib. Try uninstalling
                  perl-Compress-Zlib (rpm -e
                  perl-Compress-Zlib) and then running
                  install.sh again.

                  perl-Archive-Zip itself doesn't do
                  anything platform-dependent I think,
                  it's Compress-Zlib that does the hard
                  work.

                  Kyle Krieg wrote:

                        I used your new
                        install.sh script, and
                        looks like it had a small
                        problem with
                        perl-Archive-Zip.  Here
                        is the output from the
                        install...it's only
                        failing on this one
                        package....

                        Julian Field wrote:

                              You have 2
                              packages
                              installed
                              both called
                              "perl-5.8.5-9".
                              Just 2
                              different
                              architectures.
                              That should
                              break RPM :-(

                              Please do

                              rpm -ql perl
                              | grep bin

                              The
                              install.sh
                              script I just
                              sent you
                              works around
                              this problem.

                              Kyle Krieg
                              wrote:

                                    Here
                                    is
                                    the
                                    output
                                    from
                                    the
                                    commands
                                    you
                                    asked
                                    for.
                                    My
                                    install
                                    was
                                    Fedora
                                    3
                                    base
                                    (full
                                    install)
                                    and
                                    the
                                    current
                                    yum
                                    updates.
                                    My
                                    yum
                                    updates
                                    are
                                    pointing
                                    livna
                                    server.

                                    Thanks!!

                                    Kyle

                                    [root at skywalker
                                    framadmn]#
                                    rpm
                                    -qi
                                    perl
                                    Name
                                    :
                                    perl
                                    Relocations:
                                    (not
                                    relocatable)
                                    Version
                                    :
                                    5.8.5
                                    Vendor:
                                    Red
                                    Hat,
                                    Inc.
                                    Release
                                    :
                                    9
                                    Build
                                    Date:
                                    Tue
                                    12
                                    Oct
                                    2004
                                    11:55:57
                                    AM
                                    CDT
                                    Install
                                    Date:
                                    Sun
                                    20
                                    Mar
                                    2005
                                    08:52:50
                                    PM
                                    CST
                                    Build
                                    Host:
                                    tweety.build.redh
                                    at.com
                                    Group
                                    :
                                    Development/Languages
                                    Source
                                    RPM:
                                    perl-5.8.5-9.src.rpm
                                    Size
                                    :
                                    28442178
                                    License:
                                    Artistic
                                    or
                                    GPL
                                    Signature
                                    :
                                    DSA/SHA1,
                                    Wed
                                    20
                                    Oct
                                    2004
                                    12:36:33
                                    PM
                                    CDT,
                                    Key
                                    ID
                                    b44269d04f2a6fd2
                                    Packager
                                    :
                                    Red
                                    Hat,
                                    Inc.
                                    *MailScanner
                                    has
                                    detected
                                    possible
                                    fraud
                                    attempt
                                    from
                                    "bugzilla.redhat.com"
                                    claiming
                                    be
                                    *
                                    *MailScanner
                                    has
                                    detected
                                    possible
                                    fraud
                                    attempt
                                    from
                                    "bugzilla.redhat.com"
                                    claiming
                                    be
                                    *
                                    MailScanner
                                    has
                                    detected
                                    possible
                                    fraud
                                    attempt
                                    from
                                    "bugzilla.redhat.com"
                                    claiming
                                    be
                                    <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
                                    URL
                                    :
                                    http://www.perl.org/
                                    Summary
                                    :
                                    The
                                    Perl
                                    programming
                                    language.
                                    Description
                                    :
                                    Perl
                                    is
                                    high-level
                                    programming
                                    language
                                    with
                                    roots
                                    in
                                    C,
                                    sed,
                                    awk
                                    and
                                    shell
                                    scripting.
                                    Perl
                                    is
                                    good
                                    at
                                    handling
                                    processes
                                    and
                                    files,
                                    and
                                    is
                                    especially
                                    good
                                    at
                                    handling
                                    text.
                                    Perl's
                                    hallmarks
                                    are
                                    practicality
                                    and
                                    efficiency.
                                    While
                                    it
                                    is
                                    used
                                    do
                                    lot
                                    of
                                    different
                                    things,
                                    Perl's
                                    most
                                    common
                                    applications
                                    are
                                    system
                                    administration
                                    utilities
                                    and
                                    web
                                    programming.
                                    large
                                    proportion
                                    of
                                    the
                                    CGI
                                    scripts
                                    on
                                    the
                                    web
                                    are
                                    written
                                    in
                                    Perl.
                                    You
                                    need
                                    the
                                    perl
                                    package
                                    installed
                                    on
                                    your
                                    system
                                    so
                                    that
                                    your
                                    system
                                    can
                                    handle
                                    Perl
                                    scripts.

                                    Install
                                    this
                                    package
                                    if
                                    you
                                    want
                                    program
                                    in
                                    Perl
                                    or
                                    enable
                                    your
                                    system
                                    handle
                                    Perl
                                    scripts.
                                    Name
                                    :
                                    perl
                                    Relocations:
                                    (not
                                    relocatable)
                                    Version
                                    :
                                    5.8.5
                                    Vendor:
                                    Red
                                    Hat,
                                    Inc.
                                    Release
                                    :
                                    9
                                    Build
                                    Date:
                                    Tue
                                    12
                                    Oct
                                    2004
                                    12:01:58
                                    PM
                                    CDT
                                    Install
                                    Date:
                                    Sun
                                    20
                                    Mar
                                    2005
                                    08:52:55
                                    PM
                                    CST
                                    Build
                                    Host:
                                    dolly.build.redha
                                    t.com
                                    Group
                                    :
                                    Development/Languages
                                    Source
                                    RPM:
                                    perl-5.8.5-9.src.rpm
                                    Size
                                    :
                                    34190638
                                    License:
                                    Artistic
                                    or
                                    GPL
                                    Signature
                                    :
                                    DSA/SHA1,
                                    Wed
                                    20
                                    Oct
                                    2004
                                    12:36:57
                                    PM
                                    CDT,
                                    Key
                                    ID
                                    b44269d04f2a6fd2
                                    Packager
                                    :
                                    Red
                                    Hat,
                                    Inc.
                                    *MailScanner
                                    has
                                    detected
                                    possible
                                    fraud
                                    attempt
                                    from
                                    "bugzilla.redhat.com"
                                    claiming
                                    be
                                    *
                                    *MailScanner
                                    has
                                    detected
                                    possible
                                    fraud
                                    attempt
                                    from
                                    "bugzilla.redhat.com"
                                    claiming
                                    be
                                    *
[...]

                                    -qa

                                    grep
                                    '^perl'
                                    perl-LDAP-0.31-5
                                    perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-6
                                    perl-Net-CIDR-0.10-1
                                    perl-XML-NamespaceSupport-1.08-6
                                    perl-XML-LibXML-1.58-1
                                    perl-RPM-Specfile-1.17-2
                                    perl-Convert-TNEF-0.17-3
                                    perl-5.8.5-9
                                    perl-libwww-perl-5.79-5
                                    perl-Time-HiRes-1.55-3
                                    perl-BSD-Resource-1.23-6
                                    perl-HTML-Tagset-3.03-30
                                    perl-Devel-Symdump-2.03-19
                                    perl-HTML-Parser-3.35-6
                                    perl-Convert-ASN1-0.18-3
                                    perl-XML-LibXML-Common-0.13-7
                                    perl-Convert-BinHex-1.119-2
                                    perl-MailTools-1.66-1
                                    perl-TimeDate-1.1301-3
                                    perl-Bit-Vector-6.3-3
                                    perl-RPM2-0.66-7
                                    perl-5.8.5-9
                                    perl-URI-1.30-4
                                    perl-XML-Dumper-0.71-2
                                    perl-Digest-SHA1-2.07-5
                                    perl-XML-Twig-3.13-6
                                    perl-Filter-Simple-0.79-4
                                    perl-Cyrus-2.2.10-3.fc3
                                    perl-DateManip-5.42a-3
                                    perl-XML-Encoding-1.01-26
                                    perl-XML-Grove-0.46alpha-27
                                    perl-IO-stringy-2.110-1
                                    perl-File-MMagic-1.21-2
                                    perl-TermReadKey-2.20-17
                                    perl-DBD-MySQL-2.9003-5
                                    perl-XML-Parser-2.34-5
                                    perl-Net-DNS-0.48-1
                                    perl-Crypt-SSLeay-0.51-5
                                    perl-NKF-2.04-3
                                    perl-Archive-Tar-1.08-3
                                    perl-Frontier-RPC-0.06-38
                                    perl-Inline-0.44-14
                                    perl-Filter-1.30-6
                                    perl-DBI-1.40-5
                                    perl-libxml-perl-0.07-30
                                    perl-Digest-HMAC-1.01-13
                                    perl-Parse-Yapp-1.05-32
                                    perl-Date-Calc-5.3-9
                                    perl-MIME-tools-5.417-1
                                    perl-Text-Kakasi-1.05-11
                                    perl-DBD-Pg-1.31-6
                                    perl-Parse-RecDescent-1.94-4
                                    perl-PDL-2.4.1-5
                                    perl-libxml-enno-1.02-31
                                    perl-XML-SAX-0.12-7
                                    perl-SGMLSpm-1.03ii-14
                                    perl-suidperl-5.8.5-9.1
                                    [root at skywalker
                                    framadmn]#
                                    rpm
                                    -q
                                    --queryformat='%{NAME}
                                    %{VERSION}
                                    %{ARCH}\n'
                                    perl
                                    perl
                                    5.8.5
                                    i386
                                    perl
                                    5.8.5
                                    x86_64
                                    [root at skywalker
                                    framadmn]#
                                    which
                                    perl
                                    /usr/bin/perl
                                    [root at skywalker
                                    framadmn]#
                                    perl
                                    -v

                                    This
                                    is
                                    perl,
                                    v5.8.5
                                    built
                                    for
                                    x86_64-linux-thread-multi

                                    Copyright
                                    1987-2004,
                                    Larry
                                    Wall

                                    Perl
                                    may
                                    be
                                    copied
                                    only
                                    under
                                    the
                                    terms
                                    of
                                    either
                                    the
                                    Artistic
                                    License
                                    or
                                    the
                                    GNU
                                    General
                                    Public
                                    License,
                                    which
                                    may
                                    be
                                    found
                                    in
                                    the
                                    Perl
                                    5
                                    source
                                    kit.

                                    Complete
                                    documentation
                                    for
                                    Perl,
                                    including
                                    lists,
                                    should
                                    be
                                    found
                                    on
                                    this
                                    system
                                    using
                                    `man
                                    perl'
                                    or
                                    `perldoc
                                    perl'.
                                    If
                                    you
                                    have
                                    access
                                    the
                                    Internet,
                                    point
                                    your
                                    browser
                                    at
                                    http://www.perl.com/,
                                    the
                                    Perl
                                    Page.

                                    [root at skywalker
                                    framadmn]#

                                    Julian
                                    Field
                                    wrote:

                                          think
                                          it
                                          actually
                                          built
                                          stuff
                                          okay,
                                          but
                                          has
                                          calculated
                                          the
                                          architecture
                                          wrongly.
                                          Please
                                          can
                                          you
                                          send
                                          me
                                          the
                                          output
                                          of
                                          rpm
                                          -qi
                                          perl
                                          rpm
                                          -qa

                                          grep
                                          '^perl'
                                          rpm
                                          -q
                                          --queryformat='%{NAME}
                                          %{VERSION}
                                          %{ARCH}\n'
                                          perl
                                          which
                                          perl
                                          perl
                                          -v

                                          For
                                          some
                                          reason
                                          it
                                          is
                                          picking
                                          up
                                          both
                                          i386
                                          and
                                          x86_64
                                          as
                                          the
                                          architecture,
                                          when
                                          it
                                          should
                                          just
                                          be
                                          x86_64
                                          (which
                                          is
                                          what
                                          RHEL4
                                          returns).

                                          That
                                          bunch
                                          of
                                          commands
                                          should
                                          give
                                          me
                                          an
                                          idea
                                          what
                                          is
                                          happening.

                                          Kyle
                                          Krieg
                                          wrote:

                                                Below
                                                is
                                                the
                                                output
                                                of
                                                the
                                                rpmbuild
                                                -bc
                                                perl-Archive-Zip.spec.
                                                Thanks
                                                for
                                                looking
                                                into
                                                this
                                                Julian.
                                                I've
                                                been
                                                using
                                                Mailscanner
                                                for
                                                2
                                                years
                                                now
                                                on
                                                RH
                                                8.0
                                                machine
                                                with
                                                no
                                                issues.

                                                I've
                                                also
                                                show
                                                the
                                                following
                                                errors
                                                when
                                                using
                                                the
                                                install.sh
                                                script.
                                                Looks
                                                like
                                                me,
                                                the
                                                install
                                                scripts
                                                it
                                                looking
                                                for
                                                packages
                                                in
                                                the
                                                i386x86_64
                                                directory,
                                                which
                                                is
                                                not
                                                there.
                                                All
                                                the
                                                packages
                                                are
                                                in
                                                either
                                                /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/x86_64,
                                                /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/noarch
                                                or
                                                /usr/src/redhat/SPECS
                                                for
                                                the
                                                perl-Archive-Zip.spec
                                                files.

                                                There
                                                are
                                                two
                                                outputs
                                                below,
                                                the
                                                first
                                                from
                                                the
                                                rpmbuild
                                                -bc
                                                perl-Archive-Zip.spec
                                                and
                                                another
                                                from
                                                when
                                                try
                                                and
                                                reinstall
                                                MailScanner
                                                from
                                                the
                                                install.sh
                                                script.
                                                I've
                                                cut
                                                out
                                                most
                                                of
                                                it
                                                and
                                                only
                                                given
                                                the
                                                errors
                                                that
                                                think
                                                are
                                                important,
                                                but
                                                have
                                                the
                                                whole
                                                install
                                                log,
                                                if
                                                you
                                                would
                                                like
                                                it
                                                see
                                                it.

                                                Kyle

                                          Julian
                                          Field
                                          www.MailScanner.info
                                          Buy
                                          the
                                          MailScanner
                                          book
                                          at
                                          www.MailScanner.info/store
                                          Professional
                                          Support
                                          Services
                                          at
                                          www.MailScanner.biz
                                          MailScanner
                                          thanks
                                          transtec
                                          Computers
                                          for
                                          their
                                          support

                                          PGP
                                          footprint:
                                          EE81
                                          D763
                                          3DB0
                                          0BFD
                                          E1DC
                                          7222
                                          11F6
                                          5947
                                          1415
                                          B654

                                          email
                                          jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
                                          with
                                          the
                                          words:
                                          'leave
                                          mailscanner'
                                          in
                                          the
                                          body
                                          of
                                          the
                                          email.
                                          Before
                                          posting,
                                          read
                                          the
                                          MAQ
                                          (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)
                                          and
                                          the
                                          archives
                                          (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

                                          Support
                                          MailScanner
                                          development
                                          -
                                          buy
                                          the
                                          book
                                          off
                                          the
                                          website!

                                    email
                                    jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
                                    with

                              --
                              Julian Field
                              www.MailScanner.info
                              Buy the
                              MailScanner
                              book at
                              www.MailScanner.info/store
                              Professional
                              Support
                              Services at
                              www.MailScanner.biz
                              MailScanner
                              thanks
                              transtec
                              Computers for
                              their support

                              PGP
                              footprint:
                              EE81 D763
                              3DB0 0BFD
                              E1DC 7222
                              11F6 5947
                              1415 B654

                              email
                              jiscmail at jiscmail.ac.uk
                              with the
                              words:
                              'leave
                              mailscanner'
                              in the body
                              of the email.
                              Before
                              posting, read
                              the MAQ
                              (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)
                              and
                              the archives
                              (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

                              Support
                              MailScanner
                              development -
                              buy the book
                              off the
                              website!

                        with the words:
[...]

            ------------------------ MailScanner list
            ------------------------
            with the words:
            Before posting, read the MAQ
            (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and
            the archives
            (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

            Support MailScanner development - buy the book
            off the website!

      Before posting, read the MAQ
      (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and
      the archives
      (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

      Support MailScanner development - buy the book off the
      website!

 Attempting to build and install perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2
Detected Compress-Zlib, building appropriately...
Installing perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2.src.rpm
Executing(%prep): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.15945
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ LANG=C
+ export LANG
+ unset DISPLAY
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ rm -rf Compress-Zlib-1.33
+ /usr/bin/gzip -dc /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/Compress-Zlib-1.33.tar.gz
+ tar -xf -
+ STATUS=0
+ '[' 0 -ne 0 ']'
+ cd Compress-Zlib-1.33
++ /usr/bin/id -u
+ '[' 0 = 0 ']'
+ /bin/chown -Rhf root .
++ /usr/bin/id -u
+ '[' 0 = 0 ']'
+ /bin/chgrp -Rhf root .
+ /bin/chmod -Rf a+rX,u+w,g-w,o-w .
+ exit 0
Executing(%build): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.15945
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ cd Compress-Zlib-1.33
+ LANG=C
+ export LANG
+ unset DISPLAY
+ CFLAGS='-O2 -g -pipe -m64'
+ perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=/var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr
Parsing config.in...
Building Zlib enabled
Looks Good.
Up/Downgrade complete.
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Compress::Zlib
+ make
cp Zlib.pm blib/lib/Compress/Zlib.pm
AutoSplitting blib/lib/Compress/Zlib.pm (blib/lib/auto/Compress/Zlib)
/usr/bin/perl /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/ExtUtils/xsubpp  -typemap /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.5/ExtUtils/typemap -typemap typemap  Zlib.xs > Zlib.xsc && mv Zlib.xsc Zlib.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   Zlib.c
Zlib.xs: In function `XS_Compress__Zlib__inflateStream_inflate':
Zlib.xs:982: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
Zlib.xs: In function `XS_Compress__Zlib__inflateStream_inflateSync':
Zlib.xs:1017: warning: comparison is always false due to limited range of data type
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   adler32.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   compress.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   crc32.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   gzio.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   uncompr.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   deflate.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   trees.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   zutil.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   inflate.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   infblock.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   inftrees.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   infcodes.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   infutil.c
gcc -c  -I./zlib-src -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE -DTHREADS_HAVE_PIDS -DDEBUGGING -fno-strict-aliasing -pipe -I/usr/local/include -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/usr/include/gdbm -O2 -g -pipe -m64   -DVERSION=\"1.33\" -DXS_VERSION=\"1.33\" -fPIC "-I/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/CORE"   inffast.c
Running Mkbootstrap for Compress::Zlib ()
chmod 644 Zlib.bs
rm -f blib/arch/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.so
gcc  -shared Zlib.o adler32.o compress.o crc32.o gzio.o uncompr.o deflate.o trees.o zutil.o inflate.o infblock.o inftrees.o infcodes.o infutil.o inffast.o   -o blib/arch/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.so
chmod 755 blib/arch/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.so
cp Zlib.bs blib/arch/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.bs
chmod 644 blib/arch/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.bs
Manifying blib/man3/Compress::Zlib.3pm
+ make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/01version.....

t/01version.....ok 1/1

t/01version.....ok
t/02zlib........

t/02zlib........ok 1/239

t/02zlib........ok 2/239

t/02zlib........ok 3/239

t/02zlib........ok 4/239

t/02zlib........ok 5/239

t/02zlib........ok 6/239

t/02zlib........ok 7/239

t/02zlib........ok 8/239

t/02zlib........ok 9/239

t/02zlib........ok 10/239

t/02zlib........ok 11/239

t/02zlib........ok 12/239

t/02zlib........ok 13/239

t/02zlib........ok 14/239

t/02zlib........ok 15/239

t/02zlib........ok 16/239

t/02zlib........ok 17/239

t/02zlib........ok 18/239

t/02zlib........ok 19/239

t/02zlib........ok 20/239

t/02zlib........ok 21/239

t/02zlib........ok 22/239

t/02zlib........ok 23/239

t/02zlib........ok 24/239

t/02zlib........ok 25/239

t/02zlib........ok 26/239

t/02zlib........ok 27/239

t/02zlib........ok 28/239

t/02zlib........ok 29/239

t/02zlib........ok 30/239

t/02zlib........ok 31/239

t/02zlib........ok 32/239

t/02zlib........ok 33/239

t/02zlib........ok 34/239

t/02zlib........ok 35/239

t/02zlib........ok 36/239

t/02zlib........ok 37/239

t/02zlib........ok 38/239

t/02zlib........ok 39/239

t/02zlib........ok 40/239

t/02zlib........ok 41/239

t/02zlib........ok 42/239

t/02zlib........ok 43/239

t/02zlib........ok 44/239

t/02zlib........ok 45/239

t/02zlib........ok 46/239

t/02zlib........ok 47/239

t/02zlib........ok 48/239

t/02zlib........ok 49/239

t/02zlib........ok 50/239

t/02zlib........ok 51/239

t/02zlib........ok 52/239

t/02zlib........ok 53/239

t/02zlib........ok 54/239

t/02zlib........ok 55/239

t/02zlib........ok 56/239

t/02zlib........ok 57/239

t/02zlib........ok 58/239

t/02zlib........ok 59/239

t/02zlib........ok 60/239

t/02zlib........ok 61/239

t/02zlib........ok 62/239

t/02zlib........ok 63/239

t/02zlib........ok 64/239

t/02zlib........ok 65/239

t/02zlib........ok 66/239

t/02zlib........ok 67/239

t/02zlib........ok 68/239

t/02zlib........ok 69/239

t/02zlib........ok 70/239

t/02zlib........ok 71/239

t/02zlib........ok 72/239

t/02zlib........ok 73/239

t/02zlib........ok 74/239

t/02zlib........ok 75/239

t/02zlib........ok 76/239

t/02zlib........ok 77/239

t/02zlib........ok 78/239

t/02zlib........ok 79/239

t/02zlib........ok 80/239

t/02zlib........ok 81/239

t/02zlib........ok 82/239

t/02zlib........ok 83/239

t/02zlib........ok 84/239

t/02zlib........ok 85/239

t/02zlib........ok 86/239

t/02zlib........ok 87/239

t/02zlib........ok 88/239

t/02zlib........ok 89/239

t/02zlib........ok 90/239

t/02zlib........ok 91/239

t/02zlib........ok 92/239

t/02zlib........ok 93/239

t/02zlib........ok 94/239

t/02zlib........ok 95/239

t/02zlib........ok 96/239

t/02zlib........ok 97/239

t/02zlib........ok 98/239

t/02zlib........ok 99/239

t/02zlib........ok 100/239

t/02zlib........ok 101/239

t/02zlib........ok 102/239

t/02zlib........ok 103/239

t/02zlib........ok 104/239

t/02zlib........ok 105/239

t/02zlib........ok 106/239

t/02zlib........ok 107/239

t/02zlib........ok 108/239

t/02zlib........ok 109/239

t/02zlib........ok 110/239

t/02zlib........ok 111/239

t/02zlib........ok 112/239

t/02zlib........ok 113/239

t/02zlib........ok 114/239

t/02zlib........ok 115/239

t/02zlib........ok 116/239

t/02zlib........ok 117/239

t/02zlib........ok 118/239

t/02zlib........ok 119/239

t/02zlib........ok 120/239

t/02zlib........ok 121/239

t/02zlib........ok 122/239

t/02zlib........ok 123/239

t/02zlib........ok 124/239

t/02zlib........ok 125/239

t/02zlib........ok 126/239

t/02zlib........ok 127/239

t/02zlib........ok 128/239

t/02zlib........ok 129/239

t/02zlib........ok 130/239

t/02zlib........ok 131/239

t/02zlib........ok 132/239

t/02zlib........ok 133/239

t/02zlib........ok 134/239

t/02zlib........ok 135/239

t/02zlib........ok 136/239

t/02zlib........ok 137/239

t/02zlib........ok 138/239

t/02zlib........ok 139/239

t/02zlib........ok 140/239

t/02zlib........ok 141/239

t/02zlib........ok 142/239

t/02zlib........ok 143/239

t/02zlib........ok 144/239

t/02zlib........ok 145/239

t/02zlib........ok 146/239

t/02zlib........ok 147/239

t/02zlib........ok 148/239

t/02zlib........ok 149/239

t/02zlib........ok 150/239

t/02zlib........ok 151/239

t/02zlib........ok 152/239

t/02zlib........ok 153/239

t/02zlib........ok 154/239

t/02zlib........ok 155/239

t/02zlib........ok 156/239

t/02zlib........ok 157/239

t/02zlib........ok 158/239

t/02zlib........ok 159/239

t/02zlib........ok 160/239

t/02zlib........ok 161/239

t/02zlib........ok 162/239

t/02zlib........ok 163/239

t/02zlib........ok 164/239

t/02zlib........ok 165/239

t/02zlib........ok 166/239

t/02zlib........ok 167/239

t/02zlib........ok 168/239

t/02zlib........ok 169/239

t/02zlib........ok 170/239

t/02zlib........ok 171/239

t/02zlib........ok 172/239

t/02zlib........ok 173/239

t/02zlib........ok 174/239

t/02zlib........ok 175/239

t/02zlib........ok 176/239

t/02zlib........ok 177/239

t/02zlib........ok 178/239

t/02zlib........ok 179/239

t/02zlib........ok 180/239

t/02zlib........ok 181/239

t/02zlib........ok 182/239

t/02zlib........ok 183/239

t/02zlib........ok 184/239

t/02zlib........ok 185/239

t/02zlib........ok 186/239

t/02zlib........ok 187/239

t/02zlib........ok 188/239

t/02zlib........ok 189/239

t/02zlib........ok 190/239

t/02zlib........ok 191/239

t/02zlib........ok 192/239

t/02zlib........ok 193/239

t/02zlib........ok 194/239

t/02zlib........ok 195/239

t/02zlib........ok 196/239

t/02zlib........ok 197/239

t/02zlib........ok 198/239

t/02zlib........ok 199/239

t/02zlib........ok 200/239

t/02zlib........ok 201/239

t/02zlib........ok 202/239

t/02zlib........ok 203/239

t/02zlib........ok 204/239

t/02zlib........ok 205/239

t/02zlib........ok 206/239

t/02zlib........ok 207/239

t/02zlib........ok 208/239

t/02zlib........ok 209/239

t/02zlib........ok 210/239

t/02zlib........ok 211/239

t/02zlib........ok 212/239

t/02zlib........ok 213/239

t/02zlib........ok 214/239

t/02zlib........ok 215/239

t/02zlib........ok 216/239

t/02zlib........ok 217/239

t/02zlib........ok 218/239

t/02zlib........ok 219/239

t/02zlib........ok 220/239

t/02zlib........ok 221/239

t/02zlib........ok 222/239

t/02zlib........ok 223/239

t/02zlib........ok 224/239

t/02zlib........ok 225/239

t/02zlib........ok 226/239

t/02zlib........ok 227/239

t/02zlib........ok 228/239

t/02zlib........ok 229/239

t/02zlib........ok 230/239

t/02zlib........ok 231/239

t/02zlib........ok 232/239

t/02zlib........ok 233/239

t/02zlib........ok 234/239

t/02zlib........ok 235/239

t/02zlib........ok 236/239

t/02zlib........ok 237/239

t/02zlib........ok 238/239

t/02zlib........ok 239/239

t/02zlib........ok
t/03examples....

t/03examples....ok 1/13

t/03examples....ok 2/13

t/03examples....ok 3/13

t/03examples....ok 4/13

t/03examples....ok 5/13

t/03examples....ok 6/13

t/03examples....ok 7/13

t/03examples....ok 8/13

t/03examples....ok 9/13

t/03examples....ok 10/13

t/03examples....ok 11/13

t/03examples....ok 12/13

t/03examples....ok 13/13

t/03examples....ok
t/04encoding....

t/04encoding....ok 1/15

t/04encoding....ok 2/15

t/04encoding....ok 3/15

t/04encoding....ok 4/15

t/04encoding....ok 5/15

t/04encoding....ok 6/15

t/04encoding....ok 7/15

t/04encoding....ok 8/15

t/04encoding....ok 9/15

t/04encoding....ok 10/15

t/04encoding....ok 11/15

t/04encoding....ok 12/15

t/04encoding....ok 13/15

t/04encoding....ok 14/15

t/04encoding....ok 15/15

t/04encoding....ok
t/05gzsetp......

t/05gzsetp......ok 1/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 2/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 3/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 4/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 5/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 6/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 7/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 8/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 9/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 10/11

t/05gzsetp......ok 11/11

t/05gzsetp......ok
t/06gzdopen.....

t/06gzdopen.....ok 1/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 2/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 3/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 4/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 5/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 6/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 7/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 8/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 9/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 10/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 11/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 12/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 13/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 14/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 15/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 16/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 17/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 18/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 19/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 20/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 21/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 22/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok 23/23

t/06gzdopen.....ok
All tests successful.
Files=6, Tests=302,  1 wallclock secs ( 0.48 cusr +  0.15 csys =  0.63 CPU)
+ exit 0
Executing(%install): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.54310
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ cd Compress-Zlib-1.33
+ LANG=C
+ export LANG
+ unset DISPLAY
+ rm -rf /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root
++ perl -V:installarchlib
+ eval 'installarchlib='\''/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi'\'';'
++ installarchlib=/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
+ mkdir -p /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root//usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
+ make install
Installing /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.so
Installing /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.bs
Files found in blib/arch: installing files in blib/lib into architecture dependent library tree
Installing /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Compress/Zlib.pm
Installing /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/autosplit.ix
Installing /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr/share/man/man3/Compress::Zlib.3pm
Writing /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/.packlist
Appending installation info to /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/perllocal.pod
+ '[' -x /usr/lib/rpm/brp-compress ']'
+ /usr/lib/rpm/brp-compress
+ find /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr -type f -print
+ sed 's@^/var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root@@g'
+ grep -v perllocal.pod
+ grep -v '\.packlist'
++ cat Compress-Zlib-1.33-filelist
+ '[' '/usr/share/man/man3/Compress::Zlib.3pm.gz
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Compress/Zlib.pm
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/autosplit.ix
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.so
/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.bsX' = X ']'
+ /usr/lib/rpm/find-debuginfo.sh /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/Compress-Zlib-1.33
extracting debug info from /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root/usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/Zlib.so
cpio: Compress-Zlib-1.33/<internal>: No such file or directory
723 blocks
+ /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/brp-compress
+ /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/brp-strip /usr/bin/strip
+ /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/brp-strip-static-archive /usr/bin/strip
+ /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/brp-strip-comment-note /usr/bin/strip /usr/bin/objdump
Processing files: perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2
Provides: Zlib.so()(64bit) perl(Compress::Zlib) = 1.33
Requires(rpmlib): rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1 rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1 rpmlib(VersionedDependencies) <= 3.0.3-1
Requires: libc.so.6()(64bit) libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.2.5)(64bit) perl >= 0:5.004 perl(AutoLoader) perl(Carp) perl(DynaLoader) perl(Exporter) perl(IO::Handle) perl(constant) perl(strict) perl(warnings)
Processing files: perl-Compress-Zlib-debuginfo-1.33-2
Provides: Zlib.so.debug()(64bit)
Requires(rpmlib): rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1 rpmlib(PayloadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1
Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root
warning: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
   /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/perllocal.pod
   /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/Compress/Zlib/.packlist
Wrote: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/x86_64/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2.x86_64.rpm
Wrote: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/x86_64/perl-Compress-Zlib-debuginfo-1.33-2.x86_64.rpm
Executing(%clean): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.72190
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ cd Compress-Zlib-1.33
+ rm -rf /var/tmp/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.33-2-root
+ exit 0
Executing(--clean): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.72190
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ rm -rf Compress-Zlib-1.33
+ exit 0

Do not worry too much about errors from the next command.
It is quite likely that some of the Perl modules are
already installed on your system.

The important ones are HTML-Parser and MIME-tools.

Preparing...                                                            (100%)                                                  #                                           (100%)                                                  ##                                          (100%)                                                  ###                                         (100%)                                                  ####                                        (100%)                                                  #####                                       (100%)                                                  ######                                      (100%)                                                  #######                                     (100%)                                                  ########                                    (100%)                                                  #########                                   (100%)
[...]
#######     (100%)                                                  ########################################    (100%)                                                  #########################################   (100%)                                                  ##########################################  (100%)                                                  ########################################### (100%)                                                  ########################################### [100%]
   1:perl-Compress-Zlib                                                 ( 20%)                                                  #                                           ( 20%)                                                  ##                                          ( 20%)                                                  ###                                         ( 20%)                                                  ####                                        ( 20%)                                                  #####                                       ( 20%)                                                  ######                                      ( 20%)                                                  #######                                     ( 20%)                                                  ########                                    ( 20%)                                                  #########                                   ( 61%)
                                      ##########                                  ( 61%)                                                  ###########                                 ( 61%)                                                  ############                                ( 61%)                                                  #############                               ( 61%)                                                  ##############                              ( 61%)                                                  ###############                             ( 61%)                                                  ################                            ( 61%)                                                  #################                           ( 61%)                                                  ##################                          ( 61%)                                                  ###################                         ( 61%)
                                                ####################                        ( 61%)                                                  #####################                       ( 61%)                                                  ######################                      ( 61%)                                                  #######################                     ( 61%)                                                  ########################                    ( 61%)                                                  #########################                   ( 61%)                                                  ##########################                  ( 61%)                                                  ###########################                 ( 94%)                                                  ############################                ( 94%)                                                  #############################
  ( 94%)                                                  ##############################              ( 94%)                                                  ###############################             ( 94%)                                                  ################################            ( 94%)                                                  #################################           ( 94%)                                                  ##################################          ( 94%)                                                  ###################################         ( 94%)                                                  ####################################        ( 94%)                                                  #####################################       ( 94%)                                                  ######################################      ( 94%)                                                  ################################
#######     ( 94%)                                                  ########################################    ( 94%)                                                  #########################################   ( 94%)                                                  ##########################################  (100%)                                                  ########################################### (100%)                                                  ########################################### [100%]

Attempting to build and install perl-Archive-Zip-1.14-1
Installing perl-Archive-Zip-1.14-1.src.rpm
Executing(%prep): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.82128
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ LANG=C
+ export LANG
+ unset DISPLAY
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ rm -rf Archive-Zip-1.14
+ /usr/bin/gzip -dc /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/Archive-Zip-1.14.tar.gz
+ tar -xf -
+ STATUS=0
+ '[' 0 -ne 0 ']'
+ cd Archive-Zip-1.14
++ /usr/bin/id -u
+ '[' 0 = 0 ']'
+ /bin/chown -Rhf root .
++ /usr/bin/id -u
+ '[' 0 = 0 ']'
+ /bin/chgrp -Rhf root .
+ /bin/chmod -Rf a+rX,u+w,g-w,o-w .
+ exit 0
Executing(%build): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.82128
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ cd Archive-Zip-1.14
+ LANG=C
+ export LANG
+ unset DISPLAY
+ CFLAGS='-O2 -g -pipe -m64'
+ perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=/var/tmp/perl-Archive-Zip-1.14-1-root/usr
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Archive::Zip
+ make
cp lib/Archive/Zip.pod blib/lib/Archive/Zip.pod
cp lib/Archive/Zip/Tree.pm blib/lib/Archive/Zip/Tree.pm
cp lib/Archive/Zip/FAQ.pod blib/lib/Archive/Zip/FAQ.pod
cp lib/Archive/Zip.pm blib/lib/Archive/Zip.pm
cp lib/Archive/Zip/MemberRead.pm blib/lib/Archive/Zip/MemberRead.pm
cp lib/Archive/Zip/MockFileHandle.pm blib/lib/Archive/Zip/MockFileHandle.pm
cp lib/Archive/Zip/BufferedFileHandle.pm blib/lib/Archive/Zip/BufferedFileHandle.pm
cp crc32 blib/script/crc32
/usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::MY" -e "MY->fixin(shift)" blib/script/crc32
Manifying blib/man3/Archive::Zip::Tree.3pm
Manifying blib/man3/Archive::Zip.3pm
Manifying blib/man3/Archive::Zip::FAQ.3pm
Manifying blib/man3/Archive::Zip::MemberRead.3pm
+ make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/test..............

t/test..............ok 1/123

t/test..............ok 2/123

t/test..............ok 3/123

t/test..............ok 4/123

t/test..............ok 5/123

t/test..............ok 6/123

t/test..............ok 7/123

t/test..............ok 8/123

t/test..............ok 9/123

t/test..............ok 10/123

t/test..............ok 11/123

t/test..............ok 12/123

t/test..............ok 13/123

t/test..............ok 14/123

t/test..............ok 15/123

t/test..............ok 16/123

t/test..............ok 17/123

t/test..............ok 18/123

t/test..............ok 19/123

t/test..............ok 20/123

t/test..............ok 21/123

t/test..............ok 22/123

t/test..............ok 23/123

t/test..............ok 24/123

t/test..............ok 25/123

t/test..............ok 26/123

t/test..............ok 27/123

t/test..............ok 28/123

t/test..............ok 29/123

t/test..............ok 30/123

t/test..............ok 31/123

t/test..............ok 32/123

t/test..............ok 33/123

t/test..............ok 34/123

t/test..............ok 35/123

t/test..............ok 36/123

t/test..............ok 37/123

t/test..............ok 38/123

t/test..............ok 39/123

t/test..............ok 40/123

t/test..............ok 41/123

t/test..............ok 42/123

t/test..............ok 43/123

t/test..............ok 44/123

t/test..............ok 45/123

t/test..............ok 46/123

t/test..............ok 47/123

t/test..............ok 48/123

t/test..............ok 49/123

t/test..............ok 50/123

t/test..............ok 51/123

t/test..............ok 52/123

t/test..............ok 53/123

t/test..............ok 54/123

t/test..............ok 55/123

t/test..............ok 56/123

t/test..............ok 57/123

t/test..............ok 58/123

t/test..............ok 59/123

t/test..............ok 60/123

t/test..............ok 61/123

t/test..............ok 62/123

t/test..............ok 63/123

t/test..............ok 64/123

t/test..............ok 65/123

t/test..............ok 66/123

t/test..............ok 67/123

t/test..............ok 68/123

t/test..............ok 69/123

t/test..............ok 70/123

t/test..............ok 71/123

t/test..............ok 72/123

t/test..............ok 73/123

t/test..............ok 74/123

t/test..............ok 75/123

t/test..............ok 76/123

t/test..............ok 77/123

t/test..............ok 78/123

t/test..............ok 79/123

t/test..............ok 80/123

t/test..............ok 81/123

t/test..............ok 82/123

t/test..............ok 83/123

t/test..............ok 84/123

t/test..............ok 85/123

t/test..............ok 86/123

t/test..............ok 87/123

t/test..............ok 88/123

t/test..............ok 89/123

t/test..............ok 90/123

t/test..............ok 91/123

t/test..............ok 92/123

t/test..............ok 93/123

t/test..............ok 94/123

t/test..............ok 95/123

t/test..............ok 96/123

t/test..............ok 97/123

t/test..............ok 98/123

t/test..............ok 99/123

t/test..............ok 100/123

t/test..............ok 101/123

t/test..............ok 102/123

t/test..............ok 103/123

t/test..............ok 104/123

t/test..............ok 105/123

t/test..............ok 106/123

t/test..............ok 107/123

t/test..............ok 108/123

t/test..............ok 109/123

t/test..............ok 110/123

t/test..............ok 111/123

t/test..............ok 112/123

t/test..............ok 113/123

t/test..............ok 114/123

t/test..............ok 115/123

t/test..............ok 116/123

t/test..............ok 117/123

t/test..............ok 118/123

t/test..............ok 119/123

t/test..............ok 120/123

t/test..............ok 121/123

t/test..............ok 122/123

t/test..............ok 123/123

t/test..............ok
t/testex............

t/testex............NOK 1# Test 1 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 37)
#   Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 37 is: ok( runPerlCommand( 'examples/copy.pl', INPUTZIP, OUTPUTZIP ), 0 );

t/testex............NOK 2# Test 2 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 39)
#   Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 39 is: ok( runPerlCommand( 'examples/extract.pl', OUTPUTZIP, ZFILENAME ), 0 );

t/testex............NOK 3# Test 3 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 41)
#   Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 41 is: ok( runPerlCommand( 'examples/mfh.pl', INPUTZIP ), 0 );

t/testex............NOK 4# Test 4 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 43)
#   Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 43 is: ok( runPerlCommand( 'examples/zip.pl', OUTPUTZIP, INPUTZIP, FILENAME ), 0 );

t/testex............NOK 5# Test 5 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 46)
#   Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 46 is: ok( $status, 0 );

t/testex............NOK 6# Test 6 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 51)
#   Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 51 is: ok( $status, 0 );

t/testex............NOK 7# Test 7 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 56)
#   Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 56 is: ok( $status, 0 );

t/testex............NOK 8# Test 8 got: "" (t/testex.t at line 57)
#   Expected: "testdir/testing.txt:100\n"
#  t/testex.t line 57 is: ok( $output, ZFILENAME . ":100\n" );

t/testex............NOK 9# Test 9 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 66)
#   Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 66 is: ok( runPerlCommand( 'examples/selfex.pl', OUTPUTZIP, FILENAME ), 0 );

t/testex............NOK 10# Test 10 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 68)
#    Expected: "0"
#  t/testex.t line 68 is: ok( runPerlCommand(OUTPUTZIP), 0 );

t/testex............NOK 11# Test 11 got: <UNDEF> (t/testex.t at line 72)
#    Expected: "1" (extracted/testdir/testing.txt exists)
#  t/testex.t line 72 is: ok( -f $fn, 1, "$fn exists" );

t/testex............NOK 12# Test 12 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 81)
#    Expected: "0" (updateTree.pl create)
#  t/testex.t line 81 is: ok( runPerlCommand( 'examples/updateTree.pl', OUTPUTZIP, TESTDIR ), 0, "updateTree.pl create" );

t/testex............NOK 13# Test 13 got: <UNDEF> (t/testex.t at line 82)
#    Expected: "1" (zip created)
#  t/testex.t line 82 is: ok( -f OUTPUTZIP, 1, "zip created" );

t/testex............NOK 14# Test 14 got: "256" (t/testex.t at line 83)
#    Expected: "0" (updateTree.pl update)
#  t/testex.t line 83 is: ok( runPerlCommand( 'examples/updateTree.pl', OUTPUTZIP, TESTDIR ), 0, "updateTree.pl update" );

t/testex............NOK 15# Test 15 got: <UNDEF> (t/testex.t at line 84)
#    Expected: "1" (zip updated)
#  t/testex.t line 84 is: ok( -f OUTPUTZIP, 1, "zip updated" );

t/testex............FAILED tests 1-15
        Failed 15/15 tests, 0.00% okay
t/testMemberRead....

t/testMemberRead....ok 1/7

t/testMemberRead....ok 2/7

t/testMemberRead....ok 3/7

t/testMemberRead....ok 4/7

t/testMemberRead....ok 5/7

t/testMemberRead....ok 6/7

t/testMemberRead....ok 7/7

t/testMemberRead....ok
t/testTree..........

t/testTree..........ok 1/6

t/testTree..........ok 2/6

t/testTree..........ok 3/6

t/testTree..........ok 4/6

t/testTree..........ok 5/6

t/testTree..........ok 6/6

t/testTree..........ok
t/testUpdate........

t/testUpdate........ok 1/12

t/testUpdate........ok 2/12

t/testUpdate........ok 3/12

t/testUpdate........ok 4/12

t/testUpdate........ok 5/12

t/testUpdate........ok 6/12

t/testUpdate........ok 7/12

t/testUpdate........ok 8/12

t/testUpdate........ok 9/12

t/testUpdate........ok 10/12

t/testUpdate........ok 11/12

t/testUpdate........ok 12/12

t/testUpdate........ok
Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/testex.t                15   15 100.00%  1-15
Failed 1/5 test scripts, 80.00% okay. 15/163 subtests failed, 90.80% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255

RPM build errors:

Missing file /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/noarch/perl-Archive-Zip-1.14-1.noarch.rpm.
Maybe it did not build correctly?

Installing tnef decoder

Before posting, read the Wiki (http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)

    [ Part 2: "Attached Text" ]

Attempting to build and install perl-Archive-Zip-1.14-1
Installing perl-Archive-Zip-1.14-1.src.rpm
Executing(%prep): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.85538
+ umask 022
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ LANG=C
+ export LANG
+ unset DISPLAY
+ cd /usr/src/redhat/BUILD
+ rm -rf Archive-Zip-1.14
+ /usr/bin/gzip -dc /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/Archive-Zip-1.14.tar.gz
+ tar -xf -
+ STATUS=0
+ '[' 0 -ne 0 ']'
+ cd Archive-Zip-1.14
++ /usr/bin/id -u
+ /bin/chown -Rhf root .
++ /usr/bin/id -u
+ /bin/chgrp -Rhf root .
+ /bin/chmod -Rf a+rX,u+w,g-w,o-w .
+ exit 0
Executing(%build): /bin/sh -e /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.59067
[...]

BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Message.pm line 47.