Cluster of MailScanners

Pentland G. G.Pentland at soton.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 18:11:14 IST 2005

I would agree with Martin except to say that it doesn't guarantee an
"even" spread of load.

I have 3 MX hosts available to the world and one gets around 50% -> 60%
of the load, with the other two each getting just over 20%, fortunately
my hosts can handle it :-)

It all depends how complicated you want to make your life.

Gary