HTML Table SPAM?

Devon Harding devonharding at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:11:06 IST 2005

Did any figure out how to stop these?  I've tried to learn these types of
messages, but it still doesn't help.

-Devon

On 3/28/05, Devon Harding <devonharding at gmail.com> wrote:
      Well, Im running SA 3.0.2, Net::DNS version 0.48,
      Razor2::Client::Agent version 2.61 (upgrading to 2.67 as we
      speak..)

      Whats the procedure in training bayes to detect the samples
      as spam?

      On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:40:37 -0500, Matt Kettler <
      mkettler at evi-inc.com> wrote:
      > Devon Harding wrote:
      >
      > >Here is my RBL's and they still seem to get through.  What
      can I do to stop em'?

      > My strongest recommendation would be to use a version of
      SpamAssassin
      > which has SURBL capabilities.
      >
      > 3.0 ships with it by default, although if your Net::DNS
      perl module
      > isn't fairly recent it will disable the URI based
      blacklists and only do