ClamAv updater failed

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 22 10:04:15 IST 2005

Dhawal Doshy wrote:

> Steen, Glenn wrote:

You must always put the pathname (indicated at the end of the relevant
line in virus.scanners.conf) on the end of the command-line for all the
updaters. This is essential as it tells the updater where the virus
scanner is actually installed.

Don't run them without this unless you want really random results.

--
Julian Field