config file - using file from older version in newer version

Stef Morrell stef at L5NET.NET
Thu Apr 21 16:17:42 IST 2005

General syntax:

upgrade_MailScanner_conf old_MailScanner.conf
default_new_MailScanner.conf > MailScanner.new

It reads the old conf, retaining any altered settings and adds in the
default values of any new settings to the output. Check the newly
created file, then

cp MailScanner.new MailScanner.conf

Hmm.. yes, as Denis says, the script might be in /usr/sbin - Depends on
what kind of install you have.

Stef