MailScanner's SA wants it's Mommy...

Tue Apr 19 14:57:08 IST 2005

Dave

in spam.assassin.prefs.conf make sure AWL is OFF, that should be enough
to cancel anything. Also make sure that it's off in the user MailScanner
runs as .spamassassin dir.

use_auto_whitelist      0

What about other settings, is that OK for spamassassin - ie obeying the
spam.assassin.prefs.conf????

AWL in 3.0x is a bit of a PITA, quite q few people have trouble with it,
and I thinks lots of things have been fixed for the upcoming 3.1 release.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.