Postfix problems?

Pete Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Thu Apr 14 07:33:27 IST 2005

Using postfix without any postfix related problems, for years.

Currently MailScanner using postfix's own built in features, which was
the point of contention from the POstfix devs, Julian improvised whihc
they didnt approve of, even though it worked perfectly.

Now that Postfix is used by MailScanner using the Postfix recommended
methods, without issue, there si no reason for any of the postfix folks
to complain, that i can see.

I think there maybe be a faq entry on this?

Pete