postfix question !

SatyaDev satya at BAINSDIGITAL.COM
Thu Apr 14 06:50:55 IST 2005

Thanx Drew and Joshua,
Its working for me.
I found one more tricky way to use "postdrop".
I tried with "postdrop" from many different versions of postfix
and "postdrop" from postfix-1.1.7-2 is working fine.

Now i m using postfix-2.0.18 as  SMTP and "postdrop" from
postfix-1.1.7-2.

(It shows that threre is problem in postdrop, in new postfix releases !
is it ? )

- SatyaDev
www.bainsdigital.com

Drew Marshall wrote:

 Hirsh, Joshua said:

 Try this from Joshua Hirsh last year:

When I release a file into quarantine, I copy it directly into the

 incoming folder for the sending process of Postfix (make > sure it's
executable).

 So for example:

  [root B710F4D00F4]# chmod +x B710F4D00F4
  [root B710F4D00F4]# cp -p B710F4D00F4 /var/spool/postfix/incoming/B/
Drew

 heh. I missed this post before I replied... How fitting that it's my own
quote! ;-)

 Made me smile though. :-)

Drew