Queues Not Being Processed ?

Ian McCloy ian at MINTRA.COM
Tue Apr 5 17:09:54 IST 2005

Hello Scott,

thank you for the quick reply!

I went ahead and moved all the messages to a temp folder to see if it
was indeed a corrupt file,
but unfortunatlly, the email is still not processed.

I can see new messages from the last few minutes.  They are showing up
in the mailwatch interface.

And when I click the link to view the message I get the same, message
not found, warning.

If I look in my queue.in folder, I can see the new messages including
both qf and df variations.

I think for some reason it doesn't know where to look for the message
queue,  but strangely the mailwatch interface can populate it's SQL
tables with the mail queue.

any other ideas?

thanks,
          Ian McCloy