Releasing blocked filetypes (again)

Hywel Burris hywel at BURRIS.ORG.UK
Thu Sep 30 16:22:46 IST 2004

-----Original Message-----
Of Dustin Baer
Sent: 30 September 2004 16:11
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Releasing blocked filetypes (again)

hiding                          Attempt to hide real filename extension

SORRY!  I meant comment the line in your allow.filename.rules.conf file!

Dustin

Sorry that was me being stupid!!

Ok it looks like MailScanner isn't picking up the fact that its either
coming from 127.0.0.1 and redirecting to the new allow.filename.rules.conf
file or it can't see that file and using the default one.

Hywel