SA 3.0.0, what other local cf files?

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Tue Sep 28 21:48:00 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Hi,
After upgrading from SA 2.64 to 3.0 last week (and wiping out my Bayes
database in a struggle to get that working), I have noticed that my
percentage of high spam discards have dropped from about 75% of my
spam to about 25%.

The other thing I did last week was to clean out local rulesets in
/etc/mail/spamassassin -- I removed backhair.cf, antidrug.cf,
bogus-virus-warnings.cf, and multi.surbl.org.cf (Steve Swaney's creation?).
I was under the impression that a lot of this had been added to 3.0.
After poking around the 3.0 rulesets, I'm not convinced and I've
restored these files to /etc/mail/spamassassin.

I'm wondering what other SA 3.0 users have for local rulesets in
their spamassassin directory...  I know that bigevil.cf is now
considered a Bad Thing.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College