Urgent help needed...please!!

kfliong kfliong at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:06:39 IST 2004

ahh...you forgot to end to for command with done. Hehe...found and
added done at bottom and the script starts but here is what i get :

H??From: MAILER-DAEMON at xi.pair.com
./test: qfi8RLaVJ11884: command not found
H??From: MAILER-DAEMON at 104.elkenserver.net
./test: qfi8RLavJ12068: command not found
H??From: MAILER-DAEMON at xi.pair.com
./test: qfi8RLaWJ11888: command not found
H??From: MAILER-DAEMON at xi.pair.com
./test: qfi8RLaWJ11889: command not found
H??From: MAILER-DAEMON at xi.pair.com
./test: qfi8RLaWJ11890: command not found
H??From: MAILER-DAEMON at europa.valvcon.com (Mail Delivery System)
./test: qfi8RLb0J12085: command not found
H??From: MAILER-DAEMON at iocc.com (Mail Delivery System)

I wonder what that command not found means....