SA 3.0 and RBLs

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 23 19:54:25 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Definitely ditch BigEvil and use SURBL instead. It is all installed by
default in SpamAssassin 3. Whether you want to keep using RBL checks in MS
is a separate issue really.

When you upgrade to SA3, you will need to convert your Bayes files to the
new format. An "sa-learn --sync --rebuild" should do it for you.

--
Julian Field