SA 3.0 + MailScanner Bayes issue!

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Sep 23 13:59:17 IST 2004

It's been a while since I updated to SA 3.0 but I seem to remember that some
errors were generated by some of the original *uri.cf files. I'm now using
the multi.surbl.org rules and have put them in my spam.assassin.prefs.conf
file. This works for me. A copy of spam.assassin.prefs.conf.SA-3.0 is
available at www.fsl.com/support.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President