[Mail scanned] Re: Postfix with MailScanner

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Thu Sep 23 12:41:14 IST 2004

On Thu, September 23, 2004 10:15, damian said:
>> >I was return with the following errors:
>> >
>> >Sep 24 00:22:54 debianmail postfix/pipe[5433]: 8D7DAA71D9:
>> >to=<damian at itumail.servebeer.com>, relay=cyrus, delay=19,
>> >status=SOFTBOUNCE (data format error. Command output:
>> /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver:
>> >/usr/local/lib/libsasl2.so.2: no version information available
>> (required
>> >by /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver)
>> >  damian: Message contains invalid header )

Just worth checking but what is set in your MailScanner.conf file for site
name (Sorry I can't remember exactly the line descrition but it's at the
top of the file) make sure there are no spaces etc so making your
x-<sitename>-MailScanner: headers legal.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy