Includes in ruleset files?

Derek Winkler dwinkler at ALGORITHMICS.COM
Mon Sep 20 19:14:49 IST 2004

> I see messages in the archives with requests for this feature, but I
> don't see if it was ever implemented.  Can someone let me know?

Julian's solution is to use a config compiler, a script or something which
will pull all of the configs and their includes together before starting
MailScanner.

I for one would really like to see includes supported in rule files, even if
it was single level (an included file can't include other files) to prevent
a circular include.

Thanks,

Derek Winkler
Security Administrator

Algorithmics
185 Spadina Ave
Toronto, Ontario
Canada
M5T 2C6

Phone: 416-217-4107
  Fax: 416-971-6100

----

proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates
("Algorithmics").  If received in error, use is prohibited.  Please destroy,
and notify sender.  Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or
virus-free.  Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions.  Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to
writing and signed by an authorized signatory.