Damm mortage and software spam

Thu Sep 16 09:11:38 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Rob
to be pedantic (sp?)..

http://www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm

don;t use the bigevil.cf it's really really huge and could well have a
massive performance impact - use the surbl.org/spam_uri plugin instead.

you can also add in rules_du_jour (as previously mentioned), an
surbl.org and the spamcop_uri pluging (and bayes:-).

But I'd do lots of small changes to the config rather than a couple of
large ones, so you can see any benefit from a particular ruleset or
other SA changes.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Rob wrote:
> I do not see these rules on www.rulesemporium.com   where are they?
>
> And after I added rules from www.rulesemporium.com  I still get these
> irritating emails with subject "your meeting on"
>
> and it has just a graphic and a remove link
>
> URGH!
>
> Rob....

the system manager.