spam getting through.

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 16:29:59 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
The spam.lists.conf file defines the mapping from "Spam List" name in
MailScanner.conf to DNS domain name. The one you should definitely add to
this list is
SBL+XBL sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org

and then in MailScanner.conf, use this:
Spam List = ORDB-RBL SBL+XBL
I would recommend not using spamcop.net for outright tagging, it has too
many false positives. It works well in a well-balanced (e.g. default)
SpamAssassin setup though.

--
Julian Field