Bayes not running

Felipe Tonioli tonioli at K2SISTEMAS.COM.BR
Mon Sep 13 16:58:13 IST 2004

If you have everything listed in messages, and just still not running, check
if your upgrad did not damaged your bayes.

If you copied the old bays and upgrade then to a new version of
spamassassin, check if it wasnt damaged. SpamAssassin RC3 just damaged my
bayes.

Felipe Tonioli

---