Matching on Subject: line

Jameel Akari mailscanner at bithose.com
Wed Sep 8 19:13:43 IST 2004

I'm getting a request from my management to be able to reject outbound
mail sent through MailScanner matching a certain string the in the
Subject: field.  Ideally they'd like to bounce the message with a notice
( like "You aren't allowed to send that outside the company").

I'm not sure exactly where to start - could add it as a SpamAssassin rule
and have the message treated as _outbound_ spam (bad) or somehow get the
Mailscanner AV/content scanner to do the work as though the message was
infected with something.

Any hints?

--
#!/jameel/akari