Block ZIP file when I configure not blocking.

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at CI.JUNEAU.AK.US
Wed Sep 8 19:01:19 IST 2004

Idan Plotnik wrote:
> How do I disable these messages to the recipient ? And transfer them
> a specific mailbox ?

Hi Idan,

In MailScanner.conf, look at the "Notifications back to the blocked sender"
section for the parameters to turn off sender notification.  To send the
notices to a specific mailbox, in the "Notices to System Administrators"
section do:

Send notices = yes
Notices To = whomever at yourdomain.com

Hope this helps...

...Kevin
CBJ MIS Dept.               Network Systems Administrator, Mail
Administrator 155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500