Attachment Size Filters

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 6 16:47:58 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
It will strip attachments that are too big, but it should still deliver the
rest of the message. Use the attachment size limit for this, as this
restriction applies to each attachment individually. The max message size
limit will strip everything out if the message is too big, which isn't what
you want.

At 11:05 06/09/2004, you wrote:
>I have a attachment size filter for certain users. I would just like to know
>if there is a way to have the message delivered but strip away the
>attachment. Some of our clients enforce email for work related use only.
>This way we can have the user forward the message with the removed
>attachment to the administrator for Quarantine release consideration.
>
>What features are included in the attachment and Max Message site rules.
>
>Thanx
>
>Christo Bezuidenhout

>Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and

Julian Field