install postfix

Matthijs Althoff m.althoff at BROMBERG.XS4ALL.NL
Sun Sep 5 18:32:41 IST 2004

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:48:49 +0200, Peter Bonivart <peter at UCGBOOK.COM> wrote:

><irony>Yes, it can't be your setup that is wrong because all us other
>Sendmail users have double messages too but we like extra copies of
>everything.</irony>

<funnymood> Duuhh So there is no need to put "Archive Mail =" into
MailScanner, Sendmail will do the copies for you :-)</funnymood>

It only seems to have effect on users getting mail bsmtp relays, pop
accounts do not seem to be affected. It is a rpm install of sendmail no
extra stuff compiled in. My setup is detailed in one of the August messages
which can be found as http://tinyurl.com/49e54