X-Mozilla-Status

[ISO-8859-2] Marcin Ro¿ek marcin.rozek at IOS.EDU.PL
Fri Sep 3 10:44:46 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Martin Sapsed wrote:
>>> Unfortunately, some spammers puts these two headers into spam:
>>> Can mailscanner remove those two headers from all
>>> processed e-mails?
> Unless I'm much mistaken that's a job for your MTA - sendmail, postfix
> or whatever...?
I'm using sendmail. I've search on google and i did find nothing that could help
solving my problem.
I see that MIMEDefang is able to remove headers:

action_delete_header($hdr, $index) - Deletes an existing header in the message.
This can be used in filter_begin or filter_end. The $hdr parameter is the header
name without the colon. The $index parameter is optional; it defaults to 1. If
you supply it, then the $index'th occurrence of the header is deleted, if there
is more than one header with the same name.

But does installing MIMEDefang only to remove 2 headers make sense?

All other suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Marcin