whitelisting not working with "always report"?

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Thu Sep 2 17:42:38 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Kai Schaetzl wrote:

>I set
>Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes
>
>It seems I now get full spam reports even for senders in the
>spam.whitelist.rules whitelist.
>
>Is this a side effect of "Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes" or am
>I doing something wrong?

If you don't want SpamAssassin to check for certain emails (for example,
your mailing list), then add the address to a rule defined by:

    Spam Checks =

Adding an address to spam.whitelist.rules will still be checked for
spam, just not quarantined if above minimum score, and thus still give
you a report.

Dustin