Particular emails forcing SA timeouts

Thu Sep 2 16:51:22 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Or reduce the number of RBL's in use...

I just use the spamcop-XBL and sorbs ones. More than that I found I was
getting lots of SA-timeouts even on stupidly large timeout settings.

I guess you could always rsync/whatever the files locally and have local
zone files for the RBL's youself...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Michael R. Dilworth (E-mail) wrote:
>         I've seen this too, the domains have screwy dns. Just
>         increase the time out value.
>
>         Save the message and run it trough sa with debug and
>         you will see what I mean.  In my case it took 50 seconds
>         to complete the dns lookups.

the system manager.