spam oneliners {Virus Scanned}

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Sep 1 16:31:32 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
fdisk did the trick :)

The box is running TaoLinux, haven't got a clue what broke the perl on the
box, it's a production box so i never fiddle with it.

Can we include the pre-requisites for SpamAss 3 in the install.sh script?