Zip files starting with an hypen

Emanuele Salvador lele at PROFIM.FLORIDA.IT
Wed Sep 1 16:20:07 IST 2004

Some of my customers have the bad habit of sending me files starting
with an "-" and MailScanner marks them as password-protected zip,
transferring them to quarantine, even if they are simply zipped files.
Anyway I'm not able to rename or move or unzip these files. Can anybody
please explain me if I have to use an escape character or something
like that to work with this files?

Thanks,
Emanuele Salvador

Everybody's colored or else you wouldn't be able to see them.

- Don Van Vliet -