spam oneliners {Virus Scanned}

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Wed Sep 1 10:00:52 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Probably not, just upgraded to the latest MailScanner (could we put these
modules in the install.sh script?)

I guess I shouldn't get this either:

# perl -MCPAN -e shell
Can't locate CPAN.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0 .).
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.