PERL error?

j2 spamfilter2 at MUPP.NET
Wed Oct 27 18:38:45 IST 2004

> What does MailScanner -v produce.

As below.

Another thing. I would like to relase the quaratine. But, i have not saved
as queue-file (didnt see the option, now i do),  i have found that

exim -f original at from.address.here -ti < message

sends the mail off, and i have been trying to do a script to go through my
captured mails, and sending them off. Does anyone have a nice script to help
me here? I have thousands of mails :-/ Didnt notice this error fast enough,
since MOST mails went through fine.

scooter:/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20041027# MailScanner -v
Running on
Linux scooter 2.4.18-bf2.4 #1 Son Apr 14 09:53:28 CEST 2002 i686 GNU/Linux
This is Perl version 5.008004 (5.8.4)

This is MailScanner version 4.35.2
Module versions are:
1.00    AnyDBM_File