Individual black and white listing

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Oct 26 18:27:30 IST 2004

This question seems to creep up a lot of times on the list. The answer
always seems to be more complicated that it really is (or else too simple
like "Check the archives")

Wouldn't the "From xxx and To:xxx" type of rule in the blacklist take care
of most of this individuality? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Steve Campbell
campbell at cnpapers.com
Charleston Newspapers