Additional blank line inserted into header, Postfix 2.0.18-4

Ron E. ree at THUNDERSTAR.NET
Tue Oct 26 12:12:27 IST 2004

Dear Julian,

        Yes, definitely agreed!

        Perhaps this is done intentionally... this is always spam that has
this extra "header" consisting of one space. If this is of interest, I can
post a sample of one of these.

        Due to the way that I handle email that is deteted as spam on this
particular server, such messages are not routed correctly and they make it
to users when normally they are blocked.

        Is there any way to configure MailScanner to quarantine such
items?

Regards,

Ron