Disclaimer Attachment- ONLY ONCE

Tue Oct 26 10:01:06 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Julian

I'd stay with Matt and others on this. besides the <not tested in court
legal disclaimer.h> issues it is nice double check that the outbound
email has been scanned by MS as you say of its original intention.

Also note that alot of the traffic on this list has the list unsubscribe
footer attached multiple times, esp when people top post (like me;-). So
ths problem isn't necessarilty the technology, but the use of it (people
don't trim the footers...).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator