Mail::ClamAV-0.12 and Fedora 2

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Sun Oct 24 03:38:50 IST 2004

I posted the fix (for my Fedora Core 2 installations) both here and in
answer to your question on the Clamav users list. Did you try it?

Goes like this:

Check /etc/ld.so.conf for the line /usr/local/lib if it's not there add it
then run the command ldconfig, it will take a few moments to run. Once
ldconfig is complete install Mail::ClamAV (cpan -i Mail::ClamAV) and the
test portion should now complete successfully.

BTW: You will need to get the latest MailScanner installed also otherwise it
will bomb with module errors from clamavmodule.

Rick

believed to be clean.